Wowscape Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowscape Warlords

World of Warcraft Guild on WoW Scape Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikitaDarkstar

NikitaDarkstar

Gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: Gone for a while   Gone for a while Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 5:04 pm

Sadly I won't really be able to play WoW for a while due to a partial computer faliure.

The problem is my computer got damaged by a lightningstrike a while ago and parts has been dying since then, and about two days ago the soundcard went out on me, which means WoW really isin't much fun right now and I honestly don't wan't to put that kind of strain on the computer right now considering my soundcard is built into my motherboard, and I don't have the parts for my new computer yet.

So well I'll hang around theese forums and the server forums and I'll be back ingame as soon as my new system is built, and maybe on and off until then if my mothers 6 year old computer can handle WoW.. but I honestly doubt that. ^^;

Sorry about this guys, I'll be back as soon as my parts arrive and I've managed to get them to fit together, see ya later! alien
Back to top Go down
Jerry

Jerry

Gone for a while Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone for a while   Gone for a while Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:35 am

sad to hear Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down

Gone for a while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wowscape Warlords :: Community Forums :: General Chat-
Jump to: