Wowscape Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowscape Warlords

World of Warcraft Guild on WoW Scape Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what do you think of the new server for wowscape?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry

Jerry

what do you think of the new server for wowscape? Empty
PostSubject: what do you think of the new server for wowscape?   what do you think of the new server for wowscape? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:30 pm

"I am VERY excited to bring you the news about our new server to the Scape family.

We will be opening a new server to join our Scape family of servers that will be an instant 70 server that you will be able to work up to level 80 on. The rates will be normal Bliz rates. The server will have the new AI scripts for the instances so they will be a challenge as they are intended to be. The donor gear will be balanced such as it is on Crack and Legion but will have custom effects and a custom look to it so they will be visually more interesting and cool looking.

We are adding custom mobs to the server to help you level to above 70 as well as add new content for you to experience.

We will be launching the beta for this server on the 1st Smile We will only be allowing a certain number of accounts for this beta and will be outlining how we will carry that out to you within the next day or so. We are not sure at this point how long the beta will last for before we put the server public. The purpose for this is to work out AI script bugs and so on before people start putting in permanent work to level their characters. We don't see this process taking longer then two weeks.

I hope you all are looking as forward to t his server as I am and again, thank you to all of you for your coninued loyalty to Scape and we hope that we continue to earn it as much as possible."

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
NikitaDarkstar

NikitaDarkstar

what do you think of the new server for wowscape? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what do you think of the new server for wowscape?   what do you think of the new server for wowscape? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:03 am

I'm honestly not to fond of the idea. They should atleast work out the server stability issues (preffarbly some of the other bugs while they're at it) before opening another server. Especialyl when you consider that this won't be a test server but an actual server that will need support, moderating, and considering they plan to bring in customs also (well more obviously.. and custom mobs seems to be a universal pain in the rear end no matter what kind of server you run) they will have more stuff that can go wrong there and they will need to spend more time balancing it.

So, fix what you got before you start new stuff, you don't impress anyone by having 4 buggy, unstable servers when you could instead have three stable servers with minimal amounts of bugs.

Ohwell the e-penis syndrome strikes again I suppose...
Back to top Go down

what do you think of the new server for wowscape?
Page 1 of 1