Wowscape Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowscape Warlords

World of Warcraft Guild on WoW Scape Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rockdown666

Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords! Empty
PostSubject: Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!   Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:14 am

so I had a few ideas that I wanted to run by all of you devoted warlords.

1. A PvP rank in the guild (in-game) that would be somewhat of a "king-of-the-hill" style rank, you would have to defeat the PvP ranked person in a duel to become the new ranked player.

2. Guild Item Bank, where you can send all of your items you dont want, and allow fellow guildies to look through and find useful things.

3. Possible Gold Bank, where you could make a very small donation to recieve a large amount of gold (I'm talking like $0.01 per 10 gold...) This is still quite far off, but definitley possible depending on the reactions i get here.

4. (From Andyb)- We should have a day where we can all meet up somewhere, just to show off our amazing power and strength! Perhaps orgrimmar, or another big city, but still nontheless. I want to show people that we are just as strong and big as any good guild, and that we can be cool too!

Thats about it for features, and if anyone ever has any ideas about how to improve on something (yes we know the banner is quite large) or any ideas about how to run things smoother, sigs for admin and moderators, or just any good idea, pm me (rockdown666) or andyb (burkey455) on the website and we will get right on it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowscapewarlords.tk
Jerry

Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!   Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 6:42 pm

that sounds pretty nice Smile
Back to top Go down
NikitaDarkstar

NikitaDarkstar

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!   Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 1:59 am

Well if anything is ever needed photoshop wise, I'm willing to help, I know my way around the program atleast and can make DECENT (NOTE: not amazing, I'm not the god of photoshop or anything...) sigs, banners etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!   Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible Future Features of WoWscape Warlords!
Page 1 of 1