Wowscape Warlords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wowscape Warlords

World of Warcraft Guild on WoW Scape Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myself

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rockdown666

Myself Empty
PostSubject: Myself   Myself Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:08 pm

I suppose it would be prime for me to let everyone know who i am, seeing as how you all come in contact with me almost every day.

I'm known as Erikll, Erikl, lErikl, and many other names (some I cant mention in public =p)

My real name is well, you can guess. It's spelled the same way too (I hate when people spell it eric). I play wow a lot, i play guitar, go to school in the 11th grade, and have a wonderful girlfriend. I get on the vent channel a lot, I keep good track of the guild ranks, and advertising. For everyone that knows me already, either because i've helped you out, or you have seen me demoting you (or promoting!) then you should know that I am a down to business kinda guy, and I dont take bull from anyone. I know we're a new guild and all, and everyone wants to be a huge part of it, but those spots are reserved for the people that have those specific talents. If you have any ideas for the website, Guild, or anything to do with that, let me, andyb (Burkey455), or egal know right away. We wont garuntee it'l happen, but there's always the option!

Just remember, a guild is only as strong as it's guild members, and we look to you to set a prime example to all those who question the power of the WoWscape Warlords!

Thanks,
Erik

(PS)-- If you are having any trouble in-game with alliance, or quests, or simply want help training, let me know. If i'm online, and not busy, I would love to help you out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wowscapewarlords.tk

Myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wowscape Warlords :: Community Forums :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: